Number of Vacancies: 1
Place of Work: Munger, Bihar
Apply By: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Email for CV Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or use our Career Form
Qualifications and Experience
• B.COM/ M.COM
• Working knowledge of Tally ERP9
• Experience and/or Fresher are welcome but knowledge of working practical knowledge of Tally ERP9 and Microsoft office word, Excel is essential
• Preferably 1-2 years relevant work experience preferably with non-profit organizations.
• Professional qualification in finance will be an advantage.
• Efficient at multitasking able to comply with field operations.
• Skilled at interacting and developing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Willing to travel and work hard.
Maintain accounting systems of PRAN as per standard operation finance and administrative procedures
• Review and process travel expenses and other reimbursement claims of staff members
• Review and process payment vouchers as per organization protocols.
• Preparation of financial reports and timely submission to supervisor
• Ensures that all accounting record is properly supported by documentation that meets the requirements of the stakeholders and rules and regulations of Government of India
• Ensure the timely preparation, review and approval of all monthly bank account and cash reconciliation
• Responsible for statutory compliances including filing of quarterly TDS and PF return.
• Bank Reconciliation, Cash record of Projects, Salary Reconciliation ,Booking of Expense Payable, Maintain Fixed Assets Register of Projects in Excel
• Maintenance of the documents and registers related to finance and administration.
• Well verse with accounting software Tally ERP9 including MS office
• Based on organization priorities, the Finance and Admin In-charge and Chief Functionary may also undertake other tasks as assigned by organization.